Saturday, August 22, 2009

The wind rushes up to meet my face, the cool night air whips my hair around me. I am at complete and uter joy in this moment. The main thing in my happines is him. the way he smiles, the way he looks at me. when he tells me he loves me- ok anyways. i saw some words on my friends fb account . They said : Find your passion, find the person you love, find the best friends in the world; thats allyou need. Ive found my passion : CLIMBING!!!. Ive found some amazing friends ,
though im sure there are more to come. I dont think i could love someone that doesnt climb.
I really like this one person. but more then other crushes. (knock on wood)  anyways more on him later. this isnt about him , its about me. lol . so here it goes:
My names zoe. I am a climber that is obsessive  about it. I want to climb everyday and every second of life. Im on a awesome climbing team with sick teen climbers. There the best! I love them all so much. hmmmm.....what else? i am in highschool. Which is a story in its own. haha
sometimes i feel like i was lost. lost in my world. until i found climbing, or i guess you could say it found me. it has really changed my life in many ways. im more open and happy . but im also very quiet at times. Right now im just skipping around and going from talking about highschool to climbing and being my random self :) 
When im in the gym im alwasy so scared of what people might think of me when i climb something. im arfaid there going to judge me. But last right, i realized that this stupid and idiotic fear is holding me back and keeping me from climbing new ,should be, easy problems.
so i decided, i wasnt going to care what people thought about me anymore.I was going climb for myself, not anyone else. From now on I am going to give climbing my all and best! ( easyier said then done) but im working  on it. anyways....i think thats all for now. sorry for skipping around so much. :D bye for now
-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment