Monday, September 6, 2010

LRC

So yesterday some friends and I went to LRC.
I hadnt been there in a little less then a year, and if felt good to send some stuff that i had been struggling on in the past. I love climbing outside so much! It was amazing and it got me super psyched for climbing again. Being in the gym so much starts to drive you crazy, and its so HARD to get psyched for climbing!
So i theres this climb called 'Face in the Crowd', it was my project........ but i got no where near sending it. :(
I was a little sad about that- but then Sean suggested we try 'midway'. According to some other climbers, it was an 'easy 7', so we gave it a try.
I had never really been so into a climb. I tried it over and over again, each time getting a little closer, until i fell at the end.
I was so excited, i had a chance at sending something!
I ended up getting it, and was sooooo happy! it drained me though, and my fingers were dead for the rest of the day ;(
It was my first V7, and i finally don't feel like I'm falling completely behind it climbing :)
-Zoe

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Sending v7 is a great feeling, huh!? Midway is so good. I love it. and I KNOW you can send a face in the crowd!!!! Believe in yourself! Its SOOOOO your style!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, zoe!

    ReplyDelete