Only to be nailed back down.
My sad face spreads slowy into a frown,
and i cant seem to find my may around.
I was nailed to the tree, upside down.
New things come and go,
but i am still trapped on the tree.
The sad thing is,
No one sees me.
I cry.
I scream.
I plea.
They all stare straight ahead.
Im alone.
I have been decieved.
But then, what could it be?
But a whisper from the tree!
" Snapping is the best way to find yourself young one,
for once that is done, we can all be one."
Tree, you confuse me, i say in an odd manner,
hoping to get some kind of reply,
that would make since to my eye.
"Little one, when the world is in caos, we will all be free,
believe me, i have lived longer then a devil tree,
and when you have seen the sights that i have seen,
talk to me, for you grow wise as the world grows old,
prediciting the future that will be told."

No comments:
Post a Comment