So anyways i end up sitting next to him. I start getting really cold and almost shaking. All of a sudden a feel a warm jacket around me. i look up. its him. I end up sitting in his lap with his jacket on and his arms around me. I feel like i could go do over 2 thousand cartwheels non stop.
but who would want to ruin this moment? we sit like this for at least a hour. my friends all see and are soooo happy for me. We cuddle close because its gettting colder..i turn around to see his eyes his face-BAM im shakin awake. I almost want to curl up under the blankets and cry. Of course! why would that happen in real life? he doesnt like me anymore anyways....he likes my best friend.
We were at the gym, chilling out and leading with zack. My bf (best friend) wasnt there but would be there in 3 hours-same time we left...so were leading and this guy that works at the gym (who ive seen maybe twice?) is working at a party. I was thinking about some stuff when he calls over to me and asks me whats wrong. thats something that drives me crazy! when people ask whats wrong when im thinking. (who cares) so i say nothing and keep on watching "him" belay zack. when zack gets down ,"he" starts asking zack how old is that guy and stuff. I quietly say i dont know and that hes kinda annoying. Zack says hes 15. Then i realize why "He" has such a intense tone and why hes frowning. hes jealous. but not of me. beacause that other guy is the same age as my best friend. ouch. that stung........ :(
asshole

No comments:
Post a Comment