


My mind is spinning.Spinning faster and faster.
It like one of the puzzle pictures that goes on forever and you cant see the end and you know there isnt but you keep searching anyway.
I keep thinking about everything at once and after a while it all seems to just blur together
to form a thoughtless mass in my head.
It doesnt realy make sense.
I feel like climbing. I want to climb outside. On REAL rock. Im getting really fed up with the gym and all the bs that goes on in it.
The two guys i used to like i dont anymore... everything is just going and going and going and i cant get a chance to just stop....
and smell the roses
The Earth spins.
I Spin.
I feel a fish with fins.
The sky turns grey
i cant feel anything but rain.
I dont feel sane.
Is there something wrong with me?
Am i going to die?
Thats the big question.
Can i fly?
Cant you see?
See what i see?
To be free....
Is death freedom?
No.
Something is wrong here!
But what?
What i ask.
I see a mut.
That poor thing.
A mixed breed.
Will we ever succede?
I can sing.
There are scares on my throat.
But they dont hurt.
They just sweep me out to sea.
To see?
My friend asks.
What a task
What a task.
Why do we hide with masks?
I see a tree.
It is rooted to the earth.
They share a connection.
What are we wirth?
Im going to sleep. night.

No comments:
Post a Comment