It amazes me, the direction my lifes gone in since i started climbing... ive learned things, that helped me get through other things in life. Patience, for one thing, im still learning. I mean when you are working a route, damn it takes patience. And trying to be open-minded, looking at things with a different perspective.
yesterday i was sooooo close to getting my first 11.c/d .....ugh! one hang!
haha- o-well i still have tomorrow to try it- and as long as i live.
I was looking up lyn hill, i wanted to know about her, and what she climbed and things when i clicked this sight and scolled down. i read the last sentence of the page and really loved it:
"I know there's a risk in climbing. There's a risk driving a car. I choose to drive a car. I choose to climb. That's my life, and if i die doing it, then that's the way it goes."
It made me want to climb more and more.
Ive met so many cool people
climbing- i just cant get over it.
well i g2g
-zoe

No comments:
Post a Comment